Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I would Rather be Doing than Unpacking...

Watching Dexter on instant watch on Netflix. (I knew that Xbox was a good investment)
Eating Guacamole and Chips
Drinking Wine
Snuggling with my other half
Shopping for winter clothes-I need some sweaters that fit!
Working on my Halloween costume-(feeling Weasley?!?)
Helping Dan pick out a costume (we are open for suggestions)
Looking at my wedding pictures
Sleeping
Waiting for College Basketball to start and Finding a good podcast that will help me build my bracket in March
Writing this Blog (you can tell I am really trying to distract myself, the true test will be if Dan ever blogs on here)
Ok, I guess I better get back to unpacking...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love the new combined blog... which makes me think I need to update photos on our site and acutally blog. I just don't blog much now that facebook is around...

    ReplyDelete