Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feb, R U Ary?

Well we are well into the month of February, so I thought I should probably write about something...

Last week Abbie and Alexis came to visit me and it was a lot of fun! It makes me miss when I could see them everyday!

The weather has been really cold here, it really feels like Iowa here...Dan and I ordered new coats, and they should arrive next week, just in time for our 50 degree weather....The ONLY reason I will be sad winter is over, is that Boot season will be over....BOOOO! Speaking of which Zappos and Piperlime are having sales!

I am still trying to get through the Freedom book, for the book club I joined...

Lately I have been feeling a lot like Jessie Spano at work, minus the caffeine pills. There are lot of projects with deadlines looming and I am finding myself saying,"There's not enough time...there isn't any time...." a lot. Don't worry I have people checking in on me!



I am working with Abbie and Alexis on planning Sarah's Bachelorette party on May 7. WE are going to go to the Cubs/ Reds game. I will cheer for the Reds. I want to make some schnazzy shirts for it...Any ideas?!?

Dan and I will probably do the same thing we did last year for Valentine's Day! It should be nice, and I will probably blog about it!



Now that February is almost over, March is well on its way here, which means March Madness is coming! YES!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this and thought of you!
    http://www.bustedtees.com/imsoexcited

    ReplyDelete