Sunday, September 23, 2012

Overdue Update!

Time flies when you are having fun (I think)....
School has started and I am already 6 weeks in, so far so good! I will be working in a field placement come October, but have not found out where that will be yet.
I enjoy my classes and have had a lot of interesting and eye opening discussions. I feel that I have made the right decision to go back to school and get my MSW.

We have been keeping busy and have had few adventures the last couple of months. We went to Madison to see UNI play the Badgers. We stayed with Dan's cousins Jeff and Kara, and had a great time! Abbie and Alexis also made the trip, so we had a mini UNI reunion. Dan's dad Don came and visited too! We went to wine tasting and Dan and Don went to the Art Museum and German Village.
We also had a gathering of friends to come watch the Youngstown/UNI game. Though UNI lost, we still had a good time.

Dan and I also had our three year anniversary, which does not seem like it could be possible! Where does the time go??

Besides studying and reading, Dan will be heading to Spain next month, and I am trying to figure out what I am going to be for Halloween. I am planning on being an Ewok for now...


Make sure you watch Happy Endings and New Girl  as their seasons are starting soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment