Saturday, January 22, 2011

27 on the 25th

Happy Birthday Danny!
I love you!
About 5 years ago, I started to make a list in of my journals of all the things I loved about Dan. The list stopped at 232 items, probably in 2007, as that is when I quit using the journal. I found the old entries this weekend and thought I would share some of the list for his birthday!

3. You can cut your own hair.
6. You have become my best friend.
14. You love your breakfast!
18. You used to meet me in between classes on the sidewalk.
26. you used to read the Babysitter Club Books.
29. You aren't the best at keeping secrets...
35. You understand why sunscreen is important.
47. You said I love you first!
53. You are nosy.
61. You hate doing the dishes.
72. Elven Raids!
80. You are in band for fun.
88. You love viral videos.
90. You think Jennifer Garner looks like a Centaur.
96. You leave your snot rags(used kleenex) all over the place...
105. You take forever to pack.
109. You are eager to offend.
118. You like to get to places early...
129. Our first conversation topic was about Captain Planet.
142. IKEA
144. I want spend all my time with you.
151. You don't dance.
159. You are going to take me to Spain someday.
177. I always cry when we have to say goodbye.
182. You are stubborn.
190. You rented Bend it Like Beckham.
197. You told me you were saving money for a ring!
198. You swear during Catch Phrase.
203. You don't like the sun.
230. You let me sleep in.

I know have a quite a few more reasons to add to the list for example, you often look creepy in the pictures I take, Your obsession with Eric Northman from Trueblood, You are a karaoke star, and I don't know what I would do without you!

I love you Dan!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! You guys are so perfect for each other! Dan-o you are one lucky kid!

    My faves: 26, 90, 109, and definitely 159!

    ReplyDelete