Monday, January 24, 2011

Maybe, I am crazy...

So, I am not afraid that I may be a little neurotic or maybe that I am a little eccentric. Everyone has their ticks, right? I usually keep these crazy thoughts in my head and only to myself, but now I got this blog and not a lot to talk about, so why not let them out?!
Sometimes I laugh out loud when reading PostSecret on Sunday mornings, because I also have the same secret (none of the racy or suicidal ones, more like the I am scared of spiders ones). I have a lot of irrational fears. For example, I hate (am afraid of) horses, but have never been attacked by one. I check my shoes for crickets and other creepy bugs before I put them on.

Lately, I have a fear that I look like Shaun White.



Probably because I am growing my hair out and it is in a weird phase...I am really paranoid about it, and it is probably not true, but I can't help to think that it is. My husband and best friend both assure me this isn't the case, which makes me wonder what if it is and they are just trying to cushion my fall? Like most irrational thoughts and obsessions, I am sure I will snap out of it...I hope...I am getting my hair trimmed and eyebrows waxed this weekend, so hopefully that will help!




It could be worse...I could look like Carrot Top...oh no =[.....

No comments:

Post a Comment